Design & Communication Tips for Nonprofits
Nonprofit organizations need to let people know about the essential services they offer as well as attracting donors. And yet they often miss the opportunity to do so effectively. In this session, you’ll learn why strong branding, design, and communication are crucial to nonprofit organizations. You’ll also learn tips to improve the writing and design of brochures, newsletters, annual reports, and websites, using specific examples showing how Red Rooster Group has helped nonprofit organizations improve their materials.
What You Will Learn
- Understanding the audience perspective
- Balancing copy and images to engage users
- Using infographics and other graphic devices
- How to get the most from photographs
- Communicating effectively through social media
- Connect with your organization’s brand
You’ll come away with a better understanding of why a strong brand, design, and communications are important for appealing to audiences and specific ways to improve your fundraising, marketing and communications materials.
Who Should Attend
Executive Directors, Marketing and Communications Staff, Development Directors, Board Members