Wake Up Your Brand:
How to Build Your Brand and Attract Donors
This hands-on session is designed specifically for small and mid-sized nonprofit organizations looking to improve their brands. Facing increased pressures from all sides, it is more important than ever for your organization to distinguish itself and have a compelling message that appeals to members and donors.
What You Will Learn
This seminar will help you to:
- Understand what branding is all about
- Learn how to review your brand
- Differentiate your organization from ones with similar missions
- Tell your organization’s story to appeal to donors
- Learn what’s involved in the branding process
You will see examples of branding campaigns, participate in a hands-on activities to clarify your organization’s brand, and get to ask the expert your branding questions.
Who Should Attend
Executive Directors, Marketing and Communications Staff, Development Directors, Board Members