Evaluating Your Brand:
Learning What Works & What Doesn’t
How well does your organization stand out? The effectiveness of your nonprofit in accomplishing its mission and raising money depends upon what people perceive about your organization. How well you are communicating with your audiences? This hands-on workshop will give you the tools for evaluating your organization’s marketing, communications, and fundraising so that you will know what’s working and what needs improvement.
What You Will Learn
This seminar will help you to evaluate your:
- Brand Fundamentals including your name, tagline and logo
- Website, email marketing and social media
- Printed Materials including brochures, flyers, newsletters and publications
- Fundraising materials and event promotion
- Staffing needed to support your brad
This workshop will give you sense of your marketing strengths and weaknesses, so that you can learn what you need to improve help and help you prioritize your fundraising efforts to get the maximum return. You are sure to leave with some great insights that you can apply right away, as well as whether you might need help from a branding agency.
Who Should Attend
Executive Directors, Marketing and Communications Staff, Development Directors, Board Members